Sr. Digital Designer
The creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. It involves working closely with Art Director, Digital strategist and Developers. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wireframe and turning into a digital campaign or website layout.
As a Sr. Digital Designer you’ll also be responsible for:
- The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build,
Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work,
- Working collaboratively with Art Director, Digital Strategist or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief,
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community,
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails),
An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions,
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Photoshop, Illustrator), After Effects and Premiere is a plus,
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not always essential,
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures,
- High attention to detail
- Working experience: 4-6 years in digital industry in the similar role
- Curious George!
- Strategic: Draws sharp insights, phenomenon and transforms them into tangible recommendations
- Creative Thinking: Asking why, why-not, how-about is expected. Willing to push boundaries on normality and try to find solutions beyond what exist today.
- Entrepreneurial: Drives new ideas and work forward
- Believer of Social Impact strategies – Google it
Apply for a job
So, you DO believe in Kindness as much as we do. Thank you so much for your interest in joining our comrade. Please fill out this form as a first step to start our comradery.