Gather and analyze data — as well as campaign performances — from various sources, provide insightful reports that adds value to the client, translate the data into actionable insight, deliver in-depth statistical analysis, and contribute to overall data and insight strategy.
As an Insight Analyst you’ll also be responsible for:
Analytics & Data Support:
- Oversee competitor digital campaign across publishers/social media
- Utilizing audience measurement tool to generate insight from digital audience behavior in consuming digital media (general key metrics and cross visits across publishers)
- Utilizing brand/keyword measurement tool to generate insight of digital marketing performance of the brand and/or company
- Collecting data from vendors (publishers, network, programmatic, social media vendor) to get an update about new features, technology, and another insights.
- Together with Strategist, undertaking campaign analysis by creating digital campaign update – across channels, publishers/network, ad types, and pricing models
- Creating periodical report about campaign rank/performance
- Supporting Strategy team to keep external and internal clients updated about digital industry
- Overviewing the whole campaign from a helicopter view, and notify/alert the team instantly when unusual thing happens during the campaign period
- Some other times, conducting research together with 3rd party (research agency) if necessary – to get big picture about audience behavior
- Actively become involved in the tactical and creative work of the practice.
- Work closely with team members to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently ensuring that processes are adhered to.
- Become a trusted advisor on creative and digital work for internal and external clients.
- Be one of the ‘go to’ people when clients and colleagues need help, and be able thrive in that environment, building deep professional relationships that benefit the business as a whole.
Training and education:
- Actively take part in sharing education & knowledge with internal & External realm.
- Encourage to be an active part of educating the industry about social impact marketing and representing RACK Digital Brand values with various activities of your choice.
- Help to grow the practice by being part of the brainstorm process, enduring the pitch and win projects as part of a pitch team.
- Develop partnerships with appropriate organizations that helping build the positioning of RAcK Digital
- Curious George!
- Strategic: Draws sharp insights, phenomenon and transforms them into tangible recommendations
- Creative Thinking: Asking why, why-not, how-about is expected. Willing to push boundaries on normality and try to find solutions beyond what exist today.
- Social Impact Driven: Champions a shared value philosophy to project results
- Entrepreneurial: Drives new ideas and work forward
- Demonstrated commitment to and/or work in the social impact space
- Strong interpersonal skills; open, friendly and supportive attitude
- The desire to do excellent work and have fun doing it
- Excellent in creating presentation/deck
- The tendency to always ask WHY
- Desire to be a part of something bigger and more meaningful than task at hand – interest in working to help provide solutions that push RAcK digital forward
Bonus if you have…
- Local & Global issue sensibility.
- Passion outside of work. Our team consists of musician, beautician, animal rescuer, avid traveler, we thrive off the energy that’s created when diverse minds come together. What will you bring?
So, you DO believe in Kindness as much as we do. Thank you so much for your interest in joining our comrade. Please fill out this form as a first step to start our comradery.