Gather and analyze data — as well as campaign performances — from various sources, provide insightful reports that adds value to the client, translate the data into actionable insight, deliver in-depth statistical analysis, and contribute to overall data and insight strategy.
As an Insight Analyst you’ll also be responsible for:
- Oversee competitor digital campaign across publishers/social media
- Utilizing audience measurement tool to generate insight from digital audience behavior in consuming digital media (general key metrics and cross visits across publishers)
- Utilizing brand/keyword measurement tool to generate insight of digital marketing performance of the brand and/or company
- Collecting data from vendors (publishers, network, programmatic, social media vendor) to get an update about new features, technology, and another insights.
- Together with Strategist, undertaking campaign analysis by creating digital campaign update – across channels, publishers/network, ad types, and pricing models
- Creating periodical report about campaign rank/performance
- Supporting Strategy team to keep external and internal clients updated about digital industry
- Overviewing the whole campaign from a helicopter view, and notify/alert the team instantly when unusual thing happens during the campaign period
- Some other times, conducting research together with 3rd party (research agency) if necessary – to get big picture about audience behavior
- Help to grow the practice by being part of the brainstorm and ensuring optimise pitch process by supporting team with insightful data.
- Periodically review industry data & trends to help internal account & business team expand the business.
- Periodically review social impact marketing trend to help value team expand kindness program & Platform.
- Actively become involved in the tactical and creative work of the practice.
- Work closely with team members to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently ensuring that processes are adhered to.
- Become a trusted advisor on creative and digital work for internal and external clients.
- Be one of the ‘go to’ people when clients and colleagues need help, and be able thrive in that environment, building deep professional relationships that benefit the business as a whole.
- Actively take part in sharing education & knowledge with internal & External realm.
- Encourage to be an active part of educating the industry about social impact marketing and representing RACK Digital Brand values with various activities of your choice.
- Curious George!
- Strategic: Draws sharp insights, phenomenon and transforms them into tangible recommendations
- Creative Thinking: Asking why, why-not, how-about is expected. Willing to push boundaries on normality and try to find solutions beyond what exist today.
- Social Impact Driven: Champions a shared value philosophy to project results
- Entrepreneurial: Drives new ideas and work forward
- Demonstrated commitment to and/or work in the social impact space
- Strong interpersonal skills; open, friendly and supportive attitude
- The desire to do excellent work and have fun doing it
- Excellent in creating presentation/deck
- The tendency to always ask WHY
- Desire to be a part of something bigger and more meaningful than task at hand – interest in working to help provide solutions that push RAcK digital forward
Apply for a job
So, you DO believe in Kindness as much as we do. Thank you so much for your interest in joining our comrade. Please fill out this form as a first step to start our comradery.